We collect and use information about you, our
- Partners (sellers, artists, entrepreneurs, etc.) using Identyti to power your business
- customers who shop at a Identyti-powered business
- Visitors visiting Identyti’s website and different customer touch point channels like support, call center etc.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and receive your Personal data from yourself (including your device) as well as from the following sources:
- Identyti login & registration page
- Identyti newsletter / subscription module
- Social network operators (such as Facebook, Google , etc.)
- Third-party service providers, suppliers and our partners
- Other legal sources
- Identyti’s powered partner stores / website
How Do We Use Your Personal Data
- We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics, a widely used analytics platform. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your account data ("account data"). Account data may include your name and/or login and email address. The account data may be processed for the purposes of providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services and communicating with you.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website ("profile data"). The profile data may include your real name, email address, profile pictures, date of birth, location, your website and other information you provided in your profile. The real name and email will not be shown to other users of our services.
- We may also collect your non-Registration Information including the number of uploads and downloads on the Website, profile changes, content changes, and forum activity. We may collect and process the data about your use use of "identyti" service ("logging data"). The logging data may include website address, operating system, information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your Nicepage use, the name of project. The logging data does not include any personal information including access credentials for your remote or local servers and/or services, as well as created projects.
- We may also convert your information into anonymous data in order to help us monitor traffic on our Website. For example, we may also use the personal information disclosed to us to assist you with technical difficulties you may experience while using our Website.
- We use an outside third party credit card processing companies (Razorpay & Stripe) to bill you for your purchases or platform subscription. The responsibility for storing payment data lies on the payment gateway service.
How We Protect Your Data
The Personal Data that you provide in connection with the use of the Website is protected in several ways:
- Personal Data is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to the Website.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from the Website, at all times.
- Access is limited to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you.
- We ensure that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes.
- Personal Data collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
- Personal Data is stored in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
Retaining and deleting personal data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect or receive the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law. Typically, we will retain most of the personal data for the duration of your use of our services, until you have removed your account, unless a longer applicable statutory retention period applies. Note that after the deletion of your account your comments may be left on the forum service, while your name and avatar will be replaced by “deleted user”. If you would like us to remove your comments, please contact us as described below.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to obtain, at reasonable intervals and free of charge, information on whether or not your personal data are being processed and to receive the personal data that is being processed in an intelligible form.
- The right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of or objection to processing of your personal data. You may also request us to provide you your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format which can be transmitted to another controller.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using our contact details set out below. We will respond to your request within the applicable statutory term.
- In case of you as a user on our partner store:
- When you visit or make a purchase from a partners identyti-powered store, the merchant you're visiting or buying from legally controls your information. As a result, Identity doesn’t, for example, decide how long your information is retained because that decision is made by the merchant. This means Identyti can't help you access, correct, erase, or port your information without being directed to by the merchant. To make a request about your personal information, contact the specific partner directly. If you make a request to us, we will forward your request to the relevant partner store and help them fulfil your request. If the partner no longer exists, however, we may be able to assist you directly.
- You may review and change the information you provide to us by going to the 'Profile' section of the Website.
- You may delete your profile in the "Profile" section of the Website.
- After you have registered for the Website, we may send newsletters and other notifications to the email or contact number provided in your profile. You may opt out of receiving our newsletters or sms or whatsapp communication by following the “unsubscribe” information at the bottom of the e-mail or by disabling sms or whatsapp communication from profile section. By opting out, you will no longer receive certain special offers or promotions. The Website may still continue to send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of Website's policies. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
- The "profile data", except real name and email, that you choose to voluntarily provide to us is disclosed to other users of our services.
- We may disclose your email address to third-party services such as Amazon SES, Elastic Email, SendGrid and MailChimp to provide you with email notifications and/or newsletters. These services may use tracking.nicepage.com domain in order to provide the service. The responsibility for storing the data lies on these services.
- We may be required to disclose your personal information due to legal or regulatory requirements. In such cases, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required in order to comply with our services legal obligations, including, but not limited to, complying with court orders, warrants, subpoenas, service of process requirements, or discovery requests.
- We will not sell, loan or share your personal data to other organisations for the purposes of marketing their services unless you ask us to do so.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, and at our sole discretion. Please note that if you have limited your account preferences, we will not change your preferences without your consent. If our company or our assets related to the Website are acquired by another company, nicepage.com will notify you of the transaction. The acquiring company will be given access to your personal information without your consent. If nicepage.com sells only a part of its business, the acquiring entity will have access to your personal information without your consent and nicepage.com will attempt to notify you so that you may make an informed decision about this new use of your Personal Information.
Identyti welcomes all qualified Applicants to apply to any of the open positions published at https://identyti.com/career , by sending us their contact details and CV (" Applicants Information ") via the relevant Position Application Form on our Website, or through any other means provided by us.
We understand that privacy and discreteness are crucial to our Applicants and are committed to keep Applicants Information private and use it solely for Identyti’s internal and group companies’ recruitment purposes (including for identifying Applicants, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Applicants by phone or in writing).
Identity may retain Applicants Information submitted to it for no longer than five year after the applied position has been filled or closed. We collect this information to re-consider Applicants for other positions and opportunities at Identyti; we can use their Applicants Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and if the Applicant is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to his/her work at Identyti.
If you previously submitted your Applicants Information to Identyti, but now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com .
How to Contact Us
If you have any comments or inquiries about the information in this Privacy Statement, if you would like us to update your personal data, or to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor, H. NO. 2232,
Sector - 12, Sonipat,
Haryana - 131001